Southport Dress

Thursday, July 9, 2015


 Well, what could I say........ except that I LOVE this dress.

The pattern: Southport Dress by True Bias.  I am a huge fan of Kelli from True Bias. I Love reading her blog and love her patterns.  This dress does not disappoint!!!!!! I chose the maxi version of course.  It's a perfect fit for my wardrobe. 




I made this dress a while ago, right when the pattern was released.  I followed the sew along as well which was really awesome.  The hardest part for me was the button holes.  I really try to avoid them at all costs ... Sigh ... but in the end I was not defeated!




The fabric is Italian linen.  Stripes + Linen = LOVE

Ohhh and the slit in the front... that slit!  Just the right amount of skin to show.




In this picture it almost looks like a jumpsuit.  I have a feeling there might be a tutorial for this sometime soon.  If it's not, well Kelli, can you please, please, please, get on it?!??!  LOL!




xoxoxox, Lisa

 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground