Me Made May 2015

Thursday, April 30, 2015

 'I, Lisa, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavor to wear one or more me made item, at least 5 of 7 days per week for the duration of May 2015' ... I also commit to finishing up any works in progress ( not all, haha ) before the end of the month.


I am very excited to be a part of MMM for the very first time. 
Pretty sure everyone in the blogging world knows about it ... but if you do not, just go on and read all about it here.

In the spirit of all things hand made, I am excited!!!  I have finally started adding garments to my wardrobe that I really love.  Sewing brings me so much joy.  I look forward to sharing with you over the next month.  Not Every day, mostly because I am the worst at dedicating computer time.  I would rather be sewing.  Or feeding my family, or cleaning my house which is not often lately because I can't stop sewing!!!!

See you soon, xoxo, Lisa




 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground