Tova ohhhhh Tova

Saturday, June 14, 2014


I am sooo in love with sewing. Making something handmade gives me such gratification. 
Since this is my very first post... I thought it should start with wiksten's Tova. Although this pattern has been around for quite some time and there are tons out there on the web... I feel like it is timeless and for me, will never go out of style. It works for me in so many ways. 
I plan on making some for the fall as well. Definitely in a plaid for sure. This one however, is perfect for summer nights or as a beach coverup since the fabric I used is pretty light and is quite see through. It is perfect in every way :)
This fabric is a Swiss dot I purchased at fabric.com. It is really lovely and super easy to see with. It looks grey here but it is actually black. 
No pictures of me wearing it yet although I've worn it twice already :)
I'm going to get my husband to snap a picture but I just couldn't wait to share with you. 
Can't wait to make another. Oh Tova I love you. 
Xoxoxo, Lisa 

1 comment :

  1. I love the fabric you chose with this great pattern. I made it up for the first time a couple of months ago, so versatile and easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground